Human Powered. Authentic Performance.



You're just starting out.

So are we.

Let's talk.




Friday, December 17, 2010

First Look Friday - The Heart-To-Heart Edition

Here at Groucho HQ, we're working fast and furiously on new designs, new colors, the whole gig. The best part of this whole process has been previewing some of the designs we've come up with on First Look Friday and getting your feedback. We know what we like and what we don't...but we also know that there's nothing like some fresh ideas and perspectives to liven it all back up.

So let us have it. What we want to do for this week's First Look Friday is open it up to you guys and give you a platform to voice and discuss what you're dying to see and what you never want to see again. For instance, we've heard you loud and clear on the no "Shrink It & Pink It" policy for women's clothing: Hearing that was immensely valuable and gratifying, as it confirmed to us that we were definitely on the right track in where we wanted to go in our offerings for the girl side of things.

But what else? For instance, stickers - does anybody out there really buy those things? And if you get 'em, do you use them? What about hoodies? And does anyone really like lime green? These are the questions that confound the wisest minds in the universe, my friends...and now here's your chance to have your say - and to have your input noted and applied - when it comes to what you like to wear and what you don't.

So spill it, yo! We want you to!

4 comments:

  1. Me: I want a template and a little time, I will give a design you love or love to hate :)... Not sure I could explain my thoughts any other way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! The always troublesome Mr. Egggman. :)

    I have seen some of your work, you are good. No solid design goes without appropriate compensation to designer/artist.

    Send me an email at davidatgrouchosportsdotcom

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love a set of 4 pint sized (conical) beer glasses with the Groucho logo on them. #beerrunner #notjoking

    A Groucho Nalgene bottle would be handy, too.

    And, I'll buy whatever Mike designs - the guy is a genius.

    PS - I wouldn't buy a sticker but if you gave me a half dozen I would stick them everywhere and tell people all about the awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart hoodies (pull-over instead of zip up hands down).

    I like what you guys have been doing with the stripes in some of your designs. And I don't know if it's too TwinSix-y but I really like retro looks. And argyle.

    I emailed a couple of my female friends who bike and they want to see bold bright colors, like Ang's suggestion for hot pink, and less pastel.

    Meanwhile, I'm saving my pennies for the Groucho Snuggie.

    -Luke

    ReplyDelete