Human Powered. Authentic Performance.



You're just starting out.

So are we.

Let's talk.




Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bikerly: Happy Place


It’s hard to know where to begin on a first blog post. If you’ve visited my blog before, you know I never write a whole lot. Sometimes I just prefer to sketch a blog like this one, “Happy Place.”

It’s a challenge to see how much can be said with the fewest words. So don’t expect long posts. I’d rather be biking or running outside.

I’ll be posting every week here. Before we meet next week, there is some homework. Go poke around bikerly blog for a few minutes. You’ll get a quick idea of what’s going on... there’s #bikeschool, the (un)streak and running haiku. There’s probably even a picture of my bike “Red” posted somewhere.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first Groucho post, my friend. Big things are happening, and I'm happy to be along on the Bikerly Ride.

    Is that really you in the picture? Man, you look so different in a side profile. I'm looking forward to our hook up in person in February.


    Darryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, probably wouldn't have recognized you from the side profile Jim. Glad to see your first groucho post and I look forward to more. See you at happy hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! That really is me in the picture. Wait til next week -- upside down profile.

    ReplyDelete