Human Powered. Authentic Performance.



You're just starting out.

So are we.

Let's talk.




Friday, November 12, 2010

Groucho Team Blogger Erin!


I’m passionate about health, wellness and fitness and always sweat at least once a day. Yoga is bliss (yoga challenge day 73 and counting!). Riding my Madone is exhilarating (hellooooooo, speed!). Running is painful… well, at the moment it is because of hip/hammie injuries; otherwise, running is rejuvenating (Boston in 2012? Yes, please). And CrossFit… I’m just starting so ask me after I have a few more sessions under my belt (and can actually walk up and down stairs without holding onto the railing).

Off the yoga mat and out of the saddle, I’m a 30-something gal who does communications for a local corporation as well as educates at my other favorite store, lululemon athletica. And I’m also pursuing my master’s in strategic communications (is it May 2011 yet?).

Awesomeness: my family and friends, traveling, surfing and the beach, the Pacific Northwest, espresso, dark chocolate, my Weimaraner, yoga, cycling, running (did I mentioned these three already?), happiness, LIFE.



**You can also follow Erin on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment